Gift certificates make the perfect present for friends and family. Gift certificates may be purchased for lessons, rentals, and equipment.
(Gift certificates can only be redeemed in our store.)
Make sure you enter the recipients's name and address during the checkout process, if not the gift certificate will be mailed to the purchaser.
|Gear/Rental Gift Certificate (Kite)|
Our equipment/rental gift certificate may be purchased in $25.00 increments and applied towards any type of equipment or rental. Simply click the "Buy" button then by increasing your quantity the value of the gift certificate increases.
| || |
|kiteboard only rental retail $29||$25 online only|
|Kiteboarding Lesson Gift Certificate|
Our kitesurfing lesson programs will allow you to learn the way you want to, by respecting your progression rhythm and allowing you to find a lesson best adapted to you. You can choose different time formats, from one hour up to several days. There is neither age limit nor prerequisite apart from being able to swim and enjoy spending time in the water.
| || |
|1.5 Hours retail $179||$159 online only|
|3 Hours retail $279||$259 online only|
|6 Hours retai $479||$459 online only|
Gift Certificate Policies
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed in our store located at 354 Hahani Street, Kailua, Oahu Hawaii.
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 6 months from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's store credit memo and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or cash.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.